Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm baaaack!!!

Since I've started this blog, a lot has happened in my life. A move, a marriage, another move, a deployment and yet another move. I thought I'd have time to write more, but frankly, I didn't. I wanted to spend time with my family and friends in Illinois as much as possible during my husband's deployment. Now I'm settled in at my current home in sunny Florida (yay!) and I'm ready to share this new adventure with the blogging world!

I've recently added my Instagram feed to the blog (it's that little purple button to your right under that cute photo of me and my hubby) and I'd love for you to follow me! I update the 'gram almost daily with photos of my recent craft projects, places I visit and other random things that make me happy!

I hope to have my next blog post up very soon - including my sister's wedding (gorgeous!), her bridal shower that I co-hosted with my sisters, and some adorable Halloween décor!

Thanks for stopping by!

Amanda


 

2 comments: